Request your Training Manual now.

Close Icon

Contact Info     1-877-HERO-877
Farmington, Utah
generaloffice@lifechangingservices.org

“Like Dragons Did They Fight”

Like Dragons Did They Fight

by Maurice W. Harker

with Lucas Reynolds
– – – – –
—> REQUEST FREE E-COPY OF LIKE DRAGONS DID THEY FIGHT CLICK HERE <—
– – – – –

Order through Deseret Book by calling toll free
888-846-7302 or order On-Line [Click Here]
Or find it on the shelves of your local Deseret Book!

– – – – –

“This book bravely bridges the gap between the Spiritual and the Temporal (physical) factors of addiction and addiction recovery.  It pulls the essential elements of many psychological theories and fits them into an eternal paradigm as can only be seen through the eyes of those who are inspired by God.  The reader will be taken on a journey from seeing the battle from high in the heavens down to the gritty and sweaty clashing of swords a warrior must experience day to day.
                We live in a time when many are in bondage before they are aware that there is a war.  As with many examples in world history, one cannot get out of bondage with just will power and thought control.  Warriors must be trained, and then trained some more, in the classroom and on the field.  They must learn, that in order to escape the bondage they find themselves in, as did warriors thousands of years before:

Like Dragons Did They Fight”

Order your paperback copy here right now.

Only $15

CLICK HERE

– – – – –

—> REQUEST FREE E-COPY OF LIKE DRAGONS DID THEY FIGHT CLICK HERE <—

– – – – –

Order your paperback copy from Amazon
by clicking HERE
– – – – –

20% off if you order directly through
Sons of Helaman Headquarters

– – – – –

Now Available in Unabridged Audio!

for only $9.99

CLICK HERE
– – – – –

Abridged Audio only $3
CLICK HERE

– – – – –

For a list of  all training programs,
provided by Life Changing Services

Click Here

11 Responses so far.

1. Anonymous says:

Have you considered an e-book format?

2. Anonymous says:

As a addiction counselor, that is LDS, I find that many people that are addicted to substances, or other addictions usually have a underlying mood disorder. Sometimes the addiction and shame is so terrible that often suicide is the only answer for many.
    With this book and the medical model of treatment would be ideal. The mental illness of addiction must be addressed in order to be successful.

3. So many who are fighting unwanted behaviors which in many cases are causing delay in important life events have greatly benefited from this book!

• Anonymous says:

I am a mom of 3 boys. My oldest is 7. I want to know if there is a preventative program. Like combat training before a soldier goes to war. I know it is inevitable that they will be exposed. I would love a step by step procedure that I can teach them what to do when they are exposed.

• Maurice W. Harker, LPC says:

I am so sad you are going through this. Please call my office 8774376877 and have the ladies talk through your options.

4. Anonymous says:

I am so thankful to have found this site. My children are still small, but I suddenly realize I need to be prepared to fight as their leader and to prepare them for the true battles they will face. Thank you.

5. misssrobin says:

What a great book title!

I was incredibly blessed to have a bishop that was also an LMFT when my life started to unravel and I began to face all the abuse from my past and the ramifications from it. He's been instrumental in my healing. I was also directed to a wonderful therapist who is LDS and was willing to include God in my treatment. God is a major part of my healing. Anyone I work with has to be able and willing to understand and believe in that.

Thank you for the good you bring to the world and the help you offer others, with a spiritual perspective. It looks like you have many great options to help. What you do matters.

6. Anonymous says:

A dear friend shared this book and this amazing program with our family. We are on the road to a future of hope and understanding our Eternal potential. We can win the Fight!! We will WIN!!!! Thank you Thank you!!!

7. Amy G says:

I bought the ebook last week and when it went to the page to where I guess it should have let me download it, it said file not found.. help! what do I do?