Members of our community are increasingly aware of the war for the souls of our young men and young women. The influences of the media continue to threaten the spiritual well-being of our youth who are predestined to become the Noble and Great Ones of the final generation. We are not willing to be passive while the chains of unwanted behaviors enslave our loved ones.
Life Changing Services (LCS) works to empower these young warriors with the skills and resources necessary to win this war. Life Changing Services provides LDS based individual, group and classroom trainings for those who are at risk of being lost while in their formative years. LCS has progressed to providing similar resources for adults who are struggling with unwanted misbehaviors.
On 24 August 2013, from 3:00-6:00pm at the LDS Stake Center found at 724 Shepard Lane in Farmington, Utah, we will give many resources to empower you and your family.
Below is a list of classes that will be offered along with a brief summary. These classes will be taught by therapists from Life Changing Services.
So we can accommodate seating, please RSVP with the number of people you will be bringing to email@example.com.
Break out classes: you may pick 3 of the 6
1) Self-Mastery training -How to recognize values and set goals to prevent serious misbehaviors
2) Young Women Warriors -Specialized training for young women
(Learn the true power of being a woman)
3) Parenting: if you have a youth in the war. -What role should a Father play? -What role should a Mother play?
4) Overcoming Misbehavior – Advanced warrior training (Warrior chemistry, drills, border patrol)
5) Restoring WORTH -Rebuilding womanly strength if a husband has significant issues
6) Marriage – – Using Eternal Principles to heal and strengthen marriages.