For information specific to bishops, below are some training videos addressing:
“What to do when a bishop sees a ward member needs professional help but the ward member is hesitant to seek out help on his/her own.” Discussion will include:
- How do you know when a ward member needs professional help?
- How do you empower them to get that help?
- What to say/not to say to help the ward member make the transition.
- Specific suggestions on working with and talking to women and YW
- How to help Parents with younger children struggling with self-mastery issues
If you are a bishop who is would like to learn more about our services to help struggling individuals, or to request a Bishop’s Kit of information, please call us at 1-877-HERO-877 or email us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.